It’s Earth Month and ‘Green Business’, ethical entrepreneurship, or as I like to call it, regenerative business, is on the rise.
I am sharing some simple and easily actionable ideas below for ways you can ‘green up’ your business, as a starting point.
Consumers are more savvy and interested in your eco-considerations these days so it doesn’t hurt to pay some attention to it.
Here are a couple of suggestions:
- Partner with One Tree Planted, you can donate as little or as much as you like and then display their logo on your sales page. (My referral link is here which I gain nothing from financially, but it’s good to know if you are heading there via this link!)
- Write a ‘regeneration policy’ on your website to let people know you are thinking about these things
- Post on socials about how you are auditing your purchases/consumption
- Use compostable or re-purposed packaging (or both)
- Send a ‘seed planter’ note (on that funky paper with seeds in it)
- Buy your printer paper and envelopes from Ecocern. It is unbleached, post-consumer recycled paper with a beautiful, natural look and feel.
- Educate yourself with www.regeneratingaustralia.com
Other suggestions? Share this on socials and add your suggestions.
Tag @soulmamahub so I see it and can reshare!